Friday, May 25, 2012

Random


Screened
 Abe took a series of photos yesterday which I decided to use in my post.  I think it sums up my recent activities--random.






Hooray for organized fabric which definitely beats digging at the bottom of the barrel for a scrap that I'm not sure I have anymore.
Bottles
 I'm sewing some bottles to hang from the tent at the Beer Fest show coming up in June.  I was thinking about those beautiful trees adorned with hanging bottles in various greens, blues, and browns.  I can't decide if it is a hit or a miss. 
Boxing
 I began a rough sketch of a painting for our "Magic Bandana" Show coming in July.  I am hesitant to paint.  It has been a long while. 
Chasing

 I love my yellow sandals and feel a little bit like a super hero strapping on a cape.  Maybe I can do anything with this pair of sunshine on my feet.

Not pictured above, I'm working on an embroidered cuckoo clock pillow.  I also have a flannel quilt design for the "Magic Bandana" show.  I'm not sure how much I can reveal about this process, though.  Secrets abound!

Thanks again to Abe for the photos.  Again, not picture are a sequence of photos of a storm trooper moving along the piano.  If you printed them out and made a flip book it would like a mini movie.  I might just have to do that . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment