Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Owl Friend

Another picture of this one
So, I've been going in lots of different directions lately or maybe as usual.  I've been trying to carve out some time and attention to refine my marketplace goods on Etsy and at American Artworks Gallery.  Recently I contributed a gift certificate for an embroidered pillow to the pre-school fundraiser and misspelled "embroidered".  Unfortunately, I didn't catch it in time.  Now, I hope its recipient won't question my ability to embroider their custom name correctly.  Aye Yi Yi!

Also, I've embroidered a a small owl stuffed animal and printed fabric for its backing.  It's my intention to have a whole family of these owls with different colors and names.  This one is Bert.  I've got some ideas for developing a website, new business cards, and postcards.  It's hard for me to be enterprising; it doesn't come naturally to me.   Here's the link to the listing on Etsy: My Owl Friend
Spell Check





No comments:

Post a Comment