Monday, August 19, 2013

Iron Lady


Last week I printed lots of row house print fabric in varying color combos, but now, alas, I have to heat set it with an iron.  The process is mind-numbing.  Each bit of fabric takes about a half hour.  I'm excited to have it all done so that I can begin the piecing process.  After MANY trials at a pattern, I finally figured something out.  This project is a bit in slow motion because there are lots and lots of happenings happening and keeping me out of my studio.  Never fear, school is almost here!  Soon, we'll be back to a regular schedule which will delightfully include work hours for me. 

1 comment:

  1. I used your picture of the row house print fabric to show Rachel your art and your loom. She was asking what a loom was. Now that school is in session, I hope you are finding more time to work. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete