Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bird Brained

I've been slipping on making my quilt squares, and I have two made that I haven't shown you since my camera died.  Also, I finished and submitted the "Big Bed Painting" along with two others to OPAL.  Sadly, I don't have a picture of it either.  I've also been slowly drawing and painting a preliminary sketch of Grandma dying.  I have a plan for a large painting of her.  The watercolor/ink is too big to scan in the computer.  So, it will remain a secret, too, until I resolve my camera problem.  I have two craft fairs in December for which I need to prepare.  I want to make a lot of fun items for gifting and hope to collaborate with my sister.  I've decided to begin with making a new batch of bird ornaments.  Above are all the elements I used to make them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment