Monday, March 19, 2012

Nido Spring Market

New Batch of Bird Ornaments
 Yesterday was the Spring Market at Nido which went really well and was fun to boot.  Lisa, my Mom, and I shared a tent out front.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the whole thing.  I do have photos of some new items I made for the event.  I will post some of them to Etsy for sale.  Thanks Lisa for hosting!  I look forward to the Summer Market!  Gotta get busy making . . .

P.S.  I promise a story this week and more news about the Annunciation House Calendar.  This month has been a whirlwind.  Now that my words are immortalized on the web, I am accountable to them.
Bird Ornament Detail

Bird Ornament

Bunnies--Sold Out!

Paper Wreath Detail

Paper Wreath

One of a set of 4 "Ducks In A Row" cards
Collages for "Ducks In A Row" card set

No comments:

Post a Comment